Fall ushers in cooler temperatures and the need to start your gas furnace. Or, perhaps you prefer to warm up with a fire in the wood-burning stove or fireplace. Either way, if you heat with an open flame, protect your loved ones from smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) hazards with the Industry’s only monitored, all-in-one wireless Honeywell 5800Combo detector.
The Honeywell 5800Combo produces safety alerts that you can see and hear. It also defends against multiple home safety threats through the use of sophisticated sensors.
Helpful Safety Alerts That You Can See and Hear
Safety alerts from the 5800Combo specify practical and intuitive warnings even when suddenly awakened from a deep sleep.
- Visual – dual colored LED lighting signals exactly what to do in case of an emergency. The detector emits a red light in smoke conditions and a blue light to indicate carbon monoxide.
- Audible Voice Alerts – available in English or Spanish, directions are loud and clear. For instance, you will hear, “Warning, Smoke, Evacuate” or “Warning, Carbon Monoxide, Move to Fresh Air.”
4 Sensors That Offer and Improve Detection
The advanced sensors built into the detector enable quick reaction to immediate danger.
- Photo-Electric Chamber – senses smoke particles in the air
- Electro-Chemical Sensor – keeps an eye on the CO produced by slow smoldering flames
- Infrared (IR) Flame Sensor – measures natural light levels and identifies specific flame shapes and types
- Thermal Sensor – monitors the temperature
Get peace of mind when you know your family and pets are safe. Call (800) 742-4084 to secure your home against the dangers of smoke and CO with the Honeywell 5800Combo detector.